This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to establish a career in FinTech / Insurtech. We are a rapidly expanding digital insurance broker
in Central London and are seeking to recruit two graduate Account Brokers to start a career in the thriving insurance market.
You can expect to learn from the ground up with plenty of opportunities for training and career progression. There will be a steep learning curve – therefore we’re looking for bright, ambitious graduates seeking to develop a rewarding career.
The role would ideally suit someone who is tech savvy, has an interest working within a start-up environment, can work independently, and strives to become a trusted member of the team. You will be working closely with the Managing Director and be offered plenty of opportunity to take on responsibility.
What are we looking for?
• A willingness to learn
• Excellent communication skills
• An entrepreneurial mind set
• A drive to succeed
• Copywriting and marketing skills
• Attention to detail
• Organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
Aptitude is more important than experience, however, should you have prior experience working within FinTech, the insurance market or dealing with commercial clients, that will help with your application.
• Strategic development
• Resolve customer queries
• Implement an outbound marketing strategy
• Develop a broad knowledge of insurance products
• Manage a renewal book of commercial clients
• Cross sell additional products
• Build relationships with insurance underwriters
• Produce website content on a regular basis (2 x 800 words per month)
• Maintain accurate records
• Meet your mutually agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Attend educational workshops and courses
You will be responsible for supporting commercial clients and ensure conversion of new business, service of existing accounts and retention of renewals, with an overarching aim to meet the company’s targets whilst complying with the company’s procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Basic salary of £25,000
• Annual performance bonus
• 22 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays and Birthday)
• Non-financial rewards on a quarterly basis
• Pension contribution
• Subsidised gym membership
• Apple laptop
• Flexible working options
In respect of your commute, we’re planning to move from Wapping to Monument (or more central location in the City of London) in the next couple of months.
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Indemnity™ is part of the Willis Towers Watson Network which is group of independent insurance brokers. We are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill.